The Start Of Something New!






   I feel like some introduction in in order, but it does seem slightly strange doing so.

   My name is Louise, and I'm a:

   1. Christian
   2. Amature  Photographer
   3. Dog and Cat Lover
   4. Tea Enthusiast
   5. Woodland Wanderer
   6. Aspiring Author
   7. Avid Bookworm
   8. Coffee Addict
   9. Piano Tutor

   The list could go on for a lot longer, but, you get the gist.

  This is my second time attempting a Blog, and I'm hoping this time I'll be more faithful in posting, and that I'll have more worthwhile posts to write.

   You know... I don't really have any photos to share. I guess that's kind of important in a Blog




   Here's one! This is my super sweet Yorkshire Terrier - Penny!  Probably not the best picture, but it's recent enough I suppose. I haven't had much creativity floating around recently, and although I've had opportunities, I just don't feel inspired enough.  Hopefully, the creation (more like revival) of this Blog will help fuel some creativity!

   Well, I suppose that's all for now, and I hope to talk to you all later!

Comments

Popular Posts